As a new mom, you would have gone through various phases. Those painful phases like pregnancy, labor and delivery will have answer with the baby. Looking at the baby will wash out all those pain. Handling baby is not easy. It needs proper care and handling. Get help from the experienced person or learn through online source. First will look at how to handle a baby?
- Wash your hands – We people roam around and get into home. So our hands will have full of dust and germs. Carrying baby without washing hands will spread infection and make the baby to get affected faster. Whenever you have to carry the new born baby, consider washing your hands.
- Support baby’s neck and head while carrying – Baby neck and head will not be steady. It takes time to get the strength for baby. Carrying baby without support to neck and head will lead to serious injury.
- Do not shake new born baby – Shaking baby can cause bleeding in brain and sometime lead to death. If you want to wake your baby, just tickle or blow on cheek.
- Make sure your baby is fastened to any baby seater securely – When fastening baby into the stroller, car or carrier, it should be done securely. Shaking baby too much will lead to severe issue to baby.
- Newborn needs time to rough play – Newborns are not fully grown. They need time for rough activity. All their parts of body are light and easily prone to infection and tear. Take proper care for the baby until the inner parts, bone and skin gets its stability.
Apart from these, there are various other handling tips. If you are not aware of these tips, then you have to go through the baby blogs like babylifeblog.com.
Babies need proper care for every activity like bonding, soothing, swaddling, diapering, bathing, circumcision and umbilical cord care, feeding and burping, sleeping and so on. All these activity needs expert guidance. In the starting, we usually will be scared of handling baby. But once when you get trained, it is not a biggest task. Handling new born babies are easier if you understand the baby health. Parenting is a gift, it is available for everyone. Once you are blessed, take care of the baby with proper resource. The online blogs about baby care will give the right understanding of baby.